More Pastel Figures


In Bill's class we've continued to hone our pastel figure drawing skills... and as time goes on, I'm finding that I'm starting to enjoy it more each time I do it.

Here are some samples of the work we've been doing. We've moved on the clothed figure, and we've had some fun costumes to draw.



We even had a Charlie Chaplin impersonator come in (though he was a bit more portly than the original Charlie)

For the Chaplin drawing, I did a more monochromatic color scheme, concentrating on darks and lights, with a hint of color, but not too overpowering. I think it turned out okay!

I'm experimenting more and more with the medium...I find it layers really well, and I can get some cool effects with it. It's been fun and I've been learning a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID