Tweeted by San Francisco Zoo


Recently I decided to create a set on FLICKR with all of my animal life drawing work, and it's gotten a quite a bit of interest. I've had several hits, comments, and San Francisco Zoo chose to tweet my work on their account about a month ago!

With this recent turn of events, I've finally decided to get a twitter account, and I'm having FAR too much fun with it.

Click on the little birdie to follow my tweets!
Follow JenKellerArt on Twitter

This directly relates to my New Year's Resolution to have a much bigger online presence. You thought I was chatty in person - just wait! :-)

Hope everyone has a great new year....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID