Keller Kiddo Designs

I am so excited to announce that my new line of art prints, Keller Kiddo Designs, is officially for sale on my website! 


Bringing this style to the forefront of my creative body of work is absolutely thrilling. The work is fun, whimsical, and stays true to my own style of illustration.


Every piece starts with a hand drawn image. Then I ink it by hand and finish the artwork digitally by choosing a tight color palate. This gives it a modern flare that would look great in any nursery or children's room.  The combination of a hand drawn style with a graphic color scheme make these pieces very versatile, fitting into any type of room design ranging from a soft classic look to a more contemporary feel that you see all over the marketplace today.

I have started with two small collections.  My first one is called "Starry Night" and features lovable animals cozying up under the stars and moon. The color scheme is very simple ranging from dark blue, yellow and a variety of neutrals.  These pieces work well together or as a stand alone. They are gender neutral and would be great for a boy or girl.



The second collection are "Playful Pups" and feature a series of adorable romping puppy dogs. The colors vary a bit more in this series with pinks, purples, yellows and greens along with some lovely brown neutrals.  These look great together or as individual pieces.  I may also offer these pieces with custom colors to either match each other, fit into a nursery scheme, or perhaps to mimic your own special pup at home.  If you are interested in custom work within this series please inquire!




All pieces are printed on high quality acid-free Strathmore paper and printed with high quality, long lasting photo quality inks.  The size of the work is 5 x 7 and for sale in 8 x 10 acid-free mats.  They are the perfect size for any store-bought 8x10 frame.


For those of you who are a fan of my more traditional style of work, my ETSY shop still offers all of my classic stationary items. As a special treat I'm also offering a 50% DISCOUNT on any orders from my stationary collection on ETSY if you purchase a print from KELLER KIDDO DESIGNS by March 31, 2016 (Just in time for Easter!) Also as an extra special bonus the FIRST PRINT sold of each design will come signed!

A Satisfied Customer! 

This is only the beginning... each month I will continue to offer new pieces, both within these collections and also branching out into new ones.  I am so excited to begin this new journey and share it with the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID