Place Card Design


So I couldn't resist revisiting these spots that I had used in the past for my "Save-the-Dates." But I decided to add a bit of color to tie them into the rest of the decor of the wedding.

I went back to my old watercolor roots, and I think it worked out well. The texture of the watercolor has a lighter feel and works well with the delicate ambiance of candlelight.


I'm also adding this product to my etsy shop. I think it's great for an event like a wedding to use repeat images in several pieces in order to tie the event together. Being custom designed artwork it adds a special personal touch that helps bring all of the design elements together. It's those little extra magic touches that makes the evening unique and memorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID