Wine Label Contest



Dog Art Today announced a wine label contest for Mutt Lynch Winery about a month ago. I decided to take this opportunity to work on something a little different and fun for my portfolio. The wine it will be used for is a Meritage, which is a combination of Cabernet and Merlot. I call this painting, "CaberNOSE knows Merlot" A percentage of the wine sales will go to a local animal shelter.

Log onto Dog Art Today in order to vote for your favorite label. Voting happens from June 15-19. Here's hoping I end up in the top ten!

Comments

dreameyce said…
I found you through Dog Art Today, and wanted to say, I *ADORE* this piece. So expressive! I'm going to have to look into customs from you, if you do them, for when budget isn't so tight here :)
JenKellerArt said…
Thank you so much! and of course, definitely keep me on your radar...

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID