A Gift for the Holidays



"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it."
--Eileen Elias Freeman (from The Angels' Little Instruction Book)

My horse character was so moved by the farm dog bringing a carrot to him, that he had to reciprocate the act. (Or perhaps I fell so madly in love with these new characters in my head that I couldn't leave them for one illustration alone!)

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday season with an endless supply of tennis balls, carrots, and love for all the characters in your heads and in your lives. :-)

Comments

lindsey said…
This just feels like christmas! You are so talented at dogs and horses. So inspiring, Jen! I saw a play and have a beautiful program that was made for you- the play is called war horse. The horses were life sized puppets (I am saving the program to give to you next year :). xx
JenKellerArt said…
Aw, shucks! You make me blush!! Thanks so much, Linds! You know how much I love them... good thing that shows ;-)

I want to see that show so bad! It was in NYC last time I was there but it was completely sold out. Supposed to be in SF this August...!

Happy Holidays! XO

Popular posts from this blog

Native Americans of the South - East & West

Illustration Friday: Mesmerizing!

ART during the time of COVID